Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in St. Aloysius Degree College and center for post-graduate studies as a quality sustenance measure. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of our institution.
We are committed to quality education and we believe this is a continuous process. Our obligation to enhanced quality education stands firm; IQAC facilitates to augment the standard of education through a standardised process and measurement.
St. Aloysius Degree College and Center for Post- Graduate Studies adheres to the following IQAC practices.
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
• Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes.
• Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
• The credibility of assessment and evaluation process.
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
• Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices